- In addition to these terms and conditions, additional terms and conditions may apply for access to certain parts of this Web Site. By accessing such parts of this Web Site, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by such additional terms and conditions as stated in the parts of this Web Site where such access is made available. Where there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms and conditions shall to the extent of such inconsistency, prevail.
Materials posted at Web Site
- IPI does not claim ownership of the materials provided to IPI or posted, uploaded, input or submitted to the Web Site. Such materials may include but not be limited to text, images, photographs, video, audio, graphics, software programs and the links ("Contents") and may be protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting IPI permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of our business including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish the name of your organisation in connection with your Submission.
- IPI may remove any Submission at any time from this Web Site at IPI's sole discretion.
- By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Restrictions on use of Contents
- You shall not reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, modify or otherwise display, distribute or exploit in any way, without the prior written permission of IPI this Web Site or any part thereof including the Contents or any part thereof.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, IPI does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty, express or otherwise implied to the fullest extent of the applicable laws:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or satisfactory quality of the Contents or any part thereof; and
- that the Contents or any part thereof or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses, worms and/or other harmful or invasive elements.
- IPI assumes no responsibility for the consequences of any errors or omissions. In no event shall IPI be liable to you or anyone else for any injury, damage, loss or expense of any kind, direct and indirect, including but without limitation, special or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with the use of this Web Site, the Contents or any part thereof, including but not limited to any injury, damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents or any part thereof contained in or made available from this Web Site.
- In no event shall IPI have any responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, loss or expense caused by any negligence, omission or fault of its agents, advisors, consultants or contractors in connection of with this Web Site including the Contents or any part thereof.
Right of Access
- IPI reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Web Site to other web sites
- This Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by IPI. IPI is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any injury, damages, loss or expense howsoever arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided solely for the convenience of the users. The contents of the other web sites, services or goods are not maintained or controlled by IPI. IPI is therefore not responsible for the availability, accuracy or reliability of the contents of the other web sites. In no circumstances shall IPI be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
Links to this Web Site from other web sites
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or the Contents or any part thereof are prohibited.
- You must secure prior permission from IPI prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or the Contents or any part thereof, or otherwise engaging in similar activities. IPI reserves the right to impose in its sole discretion any terms and conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or the Contents or any part thereof and you agree to be bound and shall observe all such terms and conditions.
- IPI reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- IPI reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.
- By accessing this Web Site, you agree that the laws of the Republic of Singapore shall govern such access as well as the application of these terms and conditions. Further, you agree to submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts regarding any and all disputes relating to these terms and conditions and/or use of this Web Site.
IPI respects IP rights of others
- Should you discover any content in this Web Site that you believe infringes your rights, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify the particular item(s) that is the subject of your complaint and the grounds for your complaint.
- Upon receipt of your complaint, we will make an assessment of the validity of the complaint, and may remove the content that is the subject of the complaint from the Web Site. IPI will endeavour to resolve the issue swiftly and amicably.